Extending length and time scales of first principles material modelling via machine learning (ExtMatModelML)
Installation Research Project of Croatian Science Foundation (UIP-2020-02-5675)
PI: Ivor Lončarić
Funding: 1.834.000 HRK (244.000 EUR)
- 22.08.2022. The whole group goes to Psi-k 2022
- 20.07.2022. Ivor Lončarić delivers invited talk at CECAM Flagship Workshop: Light-matter interaction and ultrafast nonequilibrium dynamics in plasmonic materials
- 05.07.2022. Ivor Lončarić is participating in 25th International Conference on the Chemistry of the Organic Solid State with contributed talk on Modelling dynamics of molecules on surfaces.
- 24.06.2022. Additional GPU card arrives.
- 01.06.2022. Another paper in Special Issue for Prof. Saalfrank’s 60th birthday: Absence of isotope effects in the photo-induced desorption of CO from saturated Pd(111) at high laser fluence
- 16.05.2022. Ivor Lončarić delivers invited talk at Energy Dissipation at Interfaces: From Catalysis to Astrochemistry 2022
- 09.05.2022. Bruno Mladineo participates in Young Researcher’s Workshop on Machine Learning for Materials
- 01.02.2022. Paper in Special Issue for Prof. Saalfrank’s 60th birthday: O2 on Ag(110): A puzzle for exchange-correlation functionals
- 10.01.2022. Bruno Mladineo participates in MolSim-2022 school.
- 16.12.2021. Our project for Ministry-DAAD Croatian-German bilateral Ministry-DAAD Croatian-German bilateral call is approved. We will be collaborating with group of prof. Saalfrank.
- 22.10.2021. PhD student Bruno Mladineo starts working on the project.
- 12.10.2021. GPU server (3x Nvidia A100) arrives!
- 17.09.2021. Ivor Lončarić delivers invited talk at Mini Symposium on Surface Science and Dynamics in Potsdam, Germany.
- 13.09.2021. Ivor Lončarić is participating in EUROMAT 2021 with contributed talk on Modelling dynamics of molecules on surfaces.
- 29.07.2021. Contract signed for GPU server procurement.
- 21.07.2021. Job advertisement published on EURAXESS, Narodne Novine, irb.hr, and Jutarnji List.
- 19.07.2021. First paper published in JCTC: Photoinduced Desorption Dynamics of CO from Pd(111): A Neural Network Approach
- 08.06.2021. Offers for GPU server received through public procurement.
- 15.01.2021. Project starts!
- Dr. Ivor Lončarić, PI
- Dr. Raffaello Bianco, research group member
- Bruno Mladineo, PhD student