Extending length and time scales of first principles material modelling via machine learning (ExtMatModelML)
Installation Research Project of Croatian Science Foundation (UIP-2020-02-5675)
PI: Ivor Lončarić
Funding: 1.834.000 HRK
- 10.01.2022. Bruno Mladineo participates in MolSim-2022 school.
- 16.12.2021. Our project for Ministry-DAAD Croatian-German bilateral Ministry-DAAD Croatian-German bilateral call is approved. We will be collaborating with group of prof. Saalfrank.
- 22.10.2021. PhD student Bruno Mladineo starts working on the project.
- 12.10.2021. GPU server arrives!
- 17.09.2021. Ivor Lončarić delivers invited talk at Mini Symposium on Surface Science and Dynamics in Potsdam, Germany.
- 13.09.2021. Ivor Lončarić is participating in EUROMAT 2021 with contributed talk on Modelling dynamics of molecules on surfaces.
- 29.07.2021. Contract signed for GPU server procurement.
- 21.07.2021. Job advertisement published on EURAXESS, Narodne Novine, irb.hr, and Jutarnji List.
- 19.07.2021. First paper published in JCTC: Photoinduced Desorption Dynamics of CO from Pd(111): A Neural Network Approach
- 08.06.2021. Offers for GPU server received through public procurement.
- 15.01.2021. Project starts!
- Dr. Ivor Lončarić, PI
- Dr. Raffaello Bianco, research group member
- Bruno Mladineo, PhD student